Project Prityazhenie team highly appreciates your willingness to cooperate with us and is always ready for an open dialogue on the issues arising at any stage of cooperation from carrying out open procedures of supplier/contractor selection and conclusion of contracts to execution of contractual relations.
Selection of material, equipment and work/service suppliers for implementation of the project Prityazhenie is held by means of open tendering procedures on the electronic trading platform of MMK. Tendering procedures may be performed in several stages.
Up-to-date information on open tendering procedures shall be posted on MMK's electronic trading platform. http://mmk.ru/for_suppliers/marketplace/ For each open tendering procedure a separable package of documents is prepared with qualifying and price requirements, specific conditions and other information required for this service.
Selection of material, equipment and work/service suppliers for implementation of the project Prityazhenie is conducted by specialists of MMK's Category Procurement Department, in accordance with the statutory and regulatory documents of the Russian Federation and MMK.
Procedure for concluding contracts with OOO Prityazhenie Territory based on the results of supplier selection process
After approval of the results of electronic trading the winner shall be notified by e-mail about a successful tender with an offer to conclude a contract on the terms of the winning commercial proposal and information about the contact person from OOO Prityazhenie Territory.
To conclude a supply contract, in case of winning the tendering, the Supplier needs to go through the verification procedure, providing the following documents:
- copy of the certificate of state registration of the legal entity;
- copy of the certificate of registration with the tax authority;
- for types of activities that require such verification: copies of certificates, permits, licenses to carry out certain types of activities;
- copy of the ISO 9001 certificate (if any);
- dealer agreement/distributor agreement/certificate of dealer/distributor/authorized partner/agency agreement/commission agent agreement signed by an authorized person from the manufacturer (for dealers);
- documents confirming the actual location of the legal entity - certificate of ownership, lease/sublease agreement (for dealers and trade organizations);
- copies of entitling documents confirming the existence of warehouse and/or business premises - the entitling document/lease agreement or other document (for wholesale and retail trade companies).
Based on the documents submitted by the supplier, the supplier shall be inspected by the relevant departments of MMK. In case of negative results of the security check, OOO Prityazhenie Territory reserves the right not to conclude a contract with that company.
If after announcement of the winning commercial proposal, facts of non-compliance of the winning company with the requirements specified in the tendering carrying conditions that previously could not be defined become known, the winner's proposal may be rejected.
In case the company refuses to conclude a supply agreement on the conditions set forth in the course of the tendering, the Participant receives a lower rating and this rating will be taken into account when making decisions concerning the conclusion of the agreements in the future.
OOO Prityazhenie Territory makes the product purchase on the payment terms of 60 days from the date of delivery.